Coastal Dive June 22-23?

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
Bluesman
Just Settling In

Coastal Dive June 22-23?

Post by Bluesman »

A beginner possibly headed to the Oregon Coast this coming weekend. I am wondering if anyone could join me for a couple of dives. Open to locations for now. We have some time to get outta town and are considering the coast. Thanks!
guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Re: Coastal Dive June 22-23?

Post by guitarmaker »

Hey Blues - Are you married to June 22 and 23? Blue Element is chartering a boat for June 24 (Friday) for an offshore dive. If they still have room it would be WAAYYYYY better than anything you'll find in one of our bays. It is an advanced dive but if the conditions are good and your comfortable in the water it could be a good trip for you.
http://www.meetup.com/Surface-Interval- ... ocialmedia
Cheers!

Ron
Furnari
Aquaphile

Post by Furnari »

+1 on the offshore trip- I've dove off the Miss Raven before and it's worth the money. I also know my local club- Eugene Dive Club- is hosting a Portland group for some dives in the Florence area- you might be able to tag along with that...
Bluesman
Just Settling In

Post by Bluesman »

Thanks for the info Much appreciated! As it now turns out I can't get over to the coast. Maybe another time.
Bluesman