ClearLake on the Long weekend...

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

ClearLake on the Long weekend...

Post by BUZO71 »

So, I thought I would post the dive on our new Oregon site (just in case you missed it!)

Labor day weekend, I wanted to get a group together for clear lake dives. I'm taking the family there ( I think). For me, I want to dive, dive, dive... for the family, they plan on hiking.... who else is in..... roll call :salute: :salute: :salute:
Fortes fortuna iuvat
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: ClearLake on the Long weekend...

Post by spatman »

Crystaltear
Avid Diver

Post by Crystaltear »

I'm seriously considering it
Guanjin
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Ok, I reserved a room for Sunday night but Saturday was book up.... so, not sure if we are going to be there Saturday night but definitely Sunday and staying until Monday..... So, How about afternoon on Sunday and a dive Sunday night????
Fortes fortuna iuvat
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

I will be there. But unknown if I will be able to dive Sunday or just Saturday evening.

Carpooling (with a non diver), golf schedule (with non divers) and visiting new nephew (obviously non diver) are all tied into the mix, I should know more by Wednesday whether I can dive on Sunday or not. Otherwise I will be begging for someone to dive on Saturday afternoon with me. I can bring my second AL80 if someone doesn't have enough tanks to get their sunday dives in as well.
Shell
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

I am thinking about it. What day and time??
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

I just posted on the original thread...trying to find out where/when folks are meeting.

Looks like I can do a Sunday AM dive if we do a "slight" detour on our way home from Bend.
Shell
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

So, who all do we have going and on which days? I am going up on sunday and will be staying until Monday.....:)
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

I'm out. The expense would hinder my vacation plans coming up. I'll get down there one of these days though. Clear Lake looks like a great dive! Have a good weekend!
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Narc Junky.... ya in? Sparky?????
Fortes fortuna iuvat
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

I am now out. We are heading back from Bend on Saturday night instead of Sunday.

The good news is that I will be able to go to British Car swap meet. Hubby gave me permission to buy a small fun tool around in car (so we can sell the Durango actually). Do you think an Austin Healy Sprite would hold all my dive gear? :bounce:

BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Fortes fortuna iuvat
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Just checking one last time before I scrap the dive portion of the trip.... :crybaby:
Fortes fortuna iuvat
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

BUZO71 wrote:Just checking one last time before I scrap the dive portion of the trip.... :crybaby:

i had plans for the weekend so i could not make it its going to be a good month befor i get to dive i think
sucks i know but fact of life

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

oregondiver wrote:I am now out. We are heading back from Bend on Saturday night instead of Sunday.

The good news is that I will be able to go to British Car swap meet. Hubby gave me permission to buy a small fun tool around in car (so we can sell the Durango actually). Do you think an Austin Healy Sprite would hold all my dive gear? :bounce:
MGB GT!!!
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

Pez7378 wrote:
oregondiver wrote:I am now out. We are heading back from Bend on Saturday night instead of Sunday.

MGB GT!!!
I dive out of my MGB roadster
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

I was aiming for a MG, but I had fallen in love with the Morris Minors earlier in the year.

So I got one of those instead. And ahem..we accidentally bought a new subie outback for the boy too (he gave me permission to buy a new car, so I had to give him permission to buy one too. DOH!). There just went diving toys, I am just glad I bought the BP BEFORE this weekend. :supz:
Attachments
My new morris minor 1000
My new morris minor 1000