I love beer!

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
ORDiver
Aquanaut

I love beer!

Post by ORDiver »

My current favorite is Sweet Leaf Amber.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: I love beer!

Post by Joshua Smith »

I love beer, too. My current favorite is always changing, but if I'm out somewhere, I do love me a pint of Mac & Jacks African Amber. :occasion5:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Ahh. Mac and Jacks. Now that is something I miss about living in Seattle. That stuff is hard to find anywhere else.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i love almost every beer that Deschutes Brewery brews. their Black Butte Porter is in my top 5.

hot summer days, i enjoy a Pacifico or Modelo Especial with lime.

and i still knock back a Fat Tire every so often.

mmm, beer.
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

Does it count that I love bitch beer (instead of brewed beer)?
Cyderworks over in Bingen makes great Cider. Love Fish Tales (outta Olympia) hard cider called Dark and Dry...
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

MAck and Jacks

Fat Tire

and surprisingly that new Bud Light Lime
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Norris wrote: and surprisingly that new Bud Light Lime
Herratic! :violent3:

I've never had a bad beer made by Rogue, and of course, whatever I made most recently is always enjoyable. :occasion5:
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Manny's
Roger's
Fat Tire
Corona w/lime and a Patron back
Stella
...and I just had something called a Schwag Lite in Port Townsend that I really liked!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

oregondiver wrote:Does it count that I love bitch beer (instead of brewed beer)?
Cyderworks over in Bingen makes great Cider. Love Fish Tales (outta Olympia) hard cider called Dark and Dry...
Just had Fish Tales last night-REALLY love it!!
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

I have been drinking Mirror Pond lately and love it. The IPA, Organic and the good old Pale Ale. :occasion5:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Romer Treece wrote:
oregondiver wrote:Does it count that I love bitch beer (instead of brewed beer)?
Just had Fish Tales last night-REALLY love it!!
Fish Tales is t3h goods. Frequently on sale at the Holman Road QFC, if you have one of their member cards..... :occasion5:

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

if you are lucky enought to find this beer and have the bucks to buy one, i highly reccomend you do. its not something that you drink more then one of but its oh so good. i keep a few in my beer room aging.
Attachments
fsbgimpstout.jpg
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

but for everday drinking i love bass ale or anchor steam.

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Burntchef wrote:if you are lucky enought to find this beer and have the bucks to buy one, i highly reccomend you do. its not something that you drink more then one of but its oh so good. i keep a few in my beer room aging.
Drinking one right now. It delicious! One of these is going into long term storage for sure.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Nwbrewer wrote:
Burntchef wrote:if you are lucky enought to find this beer and have the bucks to buy one, i highly reccomend you do. its not something that you drink more then one of but its oh so good. i keep a few in my beer room aging.
Drinking one right now. It delicious! One of these is going into long term storage for sure.
Gonna have to try that one. My "extra-special treat" beer is usually a Rogue dead guy ale. Them's tasty.

Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

i will pick tyou up one dude, we only have a few left.

Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I'm presently enjoying a Snoqualmie Falls Brewery "Spring Fever" Seasonal... there is nothing "chick" about this beer. At 7% it'll get your attention with the first and numb it away with the second. It's darn-tasty too!

My heart, however, still belongs to Mac & Jack's African Amber - all other beers bow down to M&J's.

I have a new keg system in my garage... and last night our own Brewer gave me a little gift. I'll post a picture of the new tap later this week.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Burntchef wrote:i will pick tyou up one dude, we only have a few left.
I love my "Dead Guy" pounder glass! They have it on tap at The Mint in Enumclaw.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Sounder wrote:I'm presently enjoying a Snoqualmie Falls Brewery "Spring Fever" Seasonal... there is nothing "chick" about this beer. At 7% it'll get your attention with the first and numb it away with the second. It's darn-tasty too!

My heart, however, still belongs to Mac & Jack's African Amber - all other beers bow down to M&J's.

I have a new keg system in my garage... and last night our own Brewer gave me a little gift. I'll post a picture of the new tap later this week.
If you like strong, dark beer you really need to try the "Terminator" stout at McMenimins (sp) across the street from the Key. :occasion5:
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Sounder wrote: I have a new keg system in my garage... and last night our own Brewer gave me a little gift.
Dude, not cool! Don't make it sound dirty! I'm not Joe....
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Scubagirl45 wrote:
Burntchef wrote:if you are lucky enought to find this beer and have the bucks to buy one, i highly reccomend you do. its not something that you drink more then one of but its oh so good.
I drive right by the Full Sail brewery everytime I go to Portland............I noticed this past weekend that they now have a tasting room. Maybe I'll stop next time.
pick me up a couple on your way to the club dive!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Nwbrewer wrote:
Sounder wrote: I have a new keg system in my garage... and last night our own Brewer gave me a little gift.
Dude, not cool! Don't make it sound dirty! I'm not Joe....
It was little, but it wasn't THAT little.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

cardiver wrote:
Sounder wrote:I'm presently enjoying a Snoqualmie Falls Brewery "Spring Fever" Seasonal... there is nothing "chick" about this beer. At 7% it'll get your attention with the first and numb it away with the second. It's darn-tasty too!

If you like strong, dark beer you really need to try the "Terminator" stout at McMenimins (sp) across the street from the Key. :occasion5:

If you REALLY want strong, you can't beat the Belgians. Rochefort 10 is AWESOME, but Belgian beer is an acquired taste. Luckily for me I acquired it early in life. :occasion5:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Scubagirl45 wrote:Ooooh! Good idea, I might just do that!
w00ty w00t!