Any Salem Dive Club members?

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
-Aaron-
Dive-aholic

Any Salem Dive Club members?

Post by -Aaron- »

Hello everyone. My first post in the Oregon boards :thumb3d: .

I was wondering if there is anyone here that is a member of the "Northwest Dive Club" based out of Salem Scuba (http://www.salemscuba.com/nwdc.html). I noticed that your monthly club meeting is tomorrow. I am coming up to Salem Thursday to pick up some things for a weekend trip to Hoodsport and I thought I might stop by the club meeting and say, "Hello". I figured it would be great to get a chance to meet some active divers from around the area, plus my friend and I are talking about coming on the Salem Scuba trip to the Channel Islands in September so it would be nice to meet some of the people we will be diving with.
SleepnPilot
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Re: Any Salem Dive Club members?

Post by SleepnPilot »

Yes I am. Good friends with Blake and Allen and the others. I would also like to meet other active divers that are interested in Diving for Crab. I do alot off my kayak but have never dove for them.
You can email me to contact me.
Nathan

PS Salem Scuba is touring local divers for the "Big Cliff Run" this Sunday July 5th.
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

where do you kayak dive at?, i have only used my drifter in coastal lakes
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
-Aaron-
Dive-aholic

Post by -Aaron- »

Hey SleepnPilot nice to meet you :).

I am going to try and make it out to the Big Cliff drift dive this Sunday, so maybe I will see you there.