is this forum on???

General topics about technical diving.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

is this forum on???

Post by Burntchef »

hello out there? i know there are a few techies on the board so why is this section so quiet?

anyone want to do a little deco diving this week? i am off tues and wed so maybe some bottle hunting or sumthin.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: is this forum on???

Post by Tom Nic »

No help on the Tech end, but I'll second the notion that the board's been pretty quiet lately.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

you think this is quiet? go hang out in the Oregon DIvers forum. snoozeville.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

spatman wrote:you think this is quiet? go hang out in the Oregon DIvers forum. snoozeville.
And the "Oregon /Tech Diving/ open circuit/ no scooters/ single mothers/ amputee/ prefer white wine to red" sub sub sub sub forum is REALLY dead.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
loanwolf
Pelagic

Post by loanwolf »

everything in Oregon is a secret isn't it. you don't want us coming down and diving your private lakes and sites now do you?
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

Ok , you figured us out. don't tell any one. we like our fresh clean water. and our great viz. Besides you guys might bring down some of those indiginous species from Washington. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: You guys are welcome to come on down and dive some of our deep lakes. Sorry we don't have Hood Canal or the Puget sound. We make do with what we have. My self, I don't have the finances to make trips to Washington all the time. I have to dive by my self most of the time, because I don't have any one to dive with. Not a lot of tech divers down here. To telll you the truth, there are non that I know of my self. I'm sure some are out there. I just don't know any of them. But I would love to dive with some tech from up north if they want to come on down. I will take you to some of the great places that I know of.. I have a couple favorites. One is a wall dive. No life that I know of. But it is a good dive. A little cold. I invited any one. And I agree this forum has been a litle quiet.
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/