T1 Dives

Discuss Team Diving here.
kitsapdiver
Submariner

T1 Dives

Post by kitsapdiver »

Alright, so I have a set of doubles with 2000 psi of 21/35 that needs hydroed. And because I dont' feel like dumping 140 cubic feet of trimix, or donating it to the "TS slush bottle" (sorry Josh). I was hoping to find someone who was interested in a (UTD)T1 dive. I've got a stage of 25/25 and some O2 ready to go.

(I do have a stage of 21/35 as well, but would have to restock the 50% for a UTD-T2/GUE-T1 dive.)

Right now I"m scheduled to work Swing shift this weekend so I was thinking a morning dive somewhere Saturday or Sunday. Odds are decent they'll call Sunday work off, but I won't know until Thursday. So if you're interested let me know.

Austin
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: T1 Dives

Post by CaptnJack »

What do you want to dive and what gases do you want to use? It might be a couple weeks though, I'm headed to FL soon.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

CaptnJack wrote:What do you want to dive and what gases do you want to use? It might be a couple weeks though, I'm headed to FL soon.
When are you going to FL what for? Diving hopefully... what part? Caving?

The idea for this one was just to use some of the gas in the doubles so I wasn't wasting helium and could go get the hydro done, but if that doesn't work out I'll still be looking when you get back.

So I was thinking something I could do in the AM like Lobster Shop Wall, but reading the Vis report it sounds like it may not be worth it. Maybe I will have to start looking at the weeeknd of the 10th/11th.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Duh why would anyone go to FL except to cave dive? Ok [sarcasm]maybe[/sarcasm] to visit Pensacola although he's hours and hours from Marianna :eric:

I'm gone the 10th-16th. I could do the 18th.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

Oh wow you are dedicated if you're gonna get back from 6 days of cave diving FL and 2 days later jump back in the sound huh? Sounds good to me.

I'm open to types of sites. I dunno if there is enough time to apply for a permit to do warren car, but it looks like the tides are no good for the 18th so I would think somewhere in the hood canal would be the other option. Flagppole, or the lake maybe?

I would like like to do the bomber again before the boating season starts.

Right now I just want to keep doing the diving. Stay going with the dives!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

kitsapdiver wrote:Oh wow you are dedicated if you're gonna get back from 6 days of cave diving FL and 2 days later jump back in the sound huh? Sounds good to me.

I'm open to types of sites. I dunno if there is enough time to apply for a permit to do warren car, but it looks like the tides are no good for the 18th so I would think somewhere in the hood canal would be the other option. Flagppole, or the lake maybe?

I would like like to do the bomber again before the boating season starts.

Right now I just want to keep doing the diving. Stay going with the dives!
If you get a permit I'll do the Warren car with you on the 18th. There may not be enough time, in the past its taken 2 weeks but it seems that may have gone up to a month?

Contact info here:
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... en#p204050
Rockfish
Dive-aholic

Post by Rockfish »

We just dove the Warren car wreck and once I finally got to the right person it only took a couple of days to get the permit. They might have had a slow week. If you would like me to send you the contact info I used shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you.

Mike
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Me, Jeanna and Joe are in.

Looking forward to it. It's been almost 2 years since I've dived the Warren Car!
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

I have the Permit in hand for 5, so with RJ that rounds out the crew. This should be a fun weekend! Hopefully St. Patty's day doesn't hit anyone too hard (I am Irish, this will be a matter of self-restraint).