Trimix 1-August/September Time Frame

Discuss Team Diving here.
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Trimix 1-August/September Time Frame

Post by kitsapdiver »

So I was interested in guaging the interest out there, and seeing if anyone was interested in teaming together for a Trimix-1 class with Brian Weiderspan, Frog-Kick Diving. The time frame I'm looking at is out in August or Septbember. There are some dives I'd like to do in the Trimix 1 Range (i.e. Steel Car).

Prereqs are as follows

Minimum 21 years of age
UTD Technical Diver or equivalent
Minimum of 200 logged dives, at least 75 dives on double tanks, of which at least 25 are utilizing single stage/deco bottle
Minimum of 25 dives beyond 100’/30m utilizing Helitrox
At least 25 dives in personal training scenarios and environments in preparation for the Trimix 1 class

I am not sure what Brian would consider UTD Technical Diver, but imagine that if you qualify you would know, probably by having already had some diving exposure with Brian. I'm not exactly sure who has finished UTD T2 but if you have let's talk.

Joe here's looking at you.
Lundy, have you done T2 or just T1?

Austin
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Re: Trimix 1-August/September Time Frame

Post by kitsapdiver »

We still have to get out and dive together sometime json. I can't believe we haven't yet. That's a lot of training between now and September. With the experience dives they expect I see that as being an almost impossible task for you. I like the T1 class though what are you're dates? Do you guys have a team of 3?
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Talking to an imaginary friend, Austin? :smt064
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

We need to get some dives in. I'm off most weekends. There is alot of interest for tech 1 i know of two others + me for the next class. Looking forward to meeting them and getting some dives in too.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

I think either my computer messed up and showed an PM as a response in this thread, or the response was deleted and then PM'd to me. Either way I think the message has been recieved.