ThThTh 10/23 report

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 10/23 report

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy Folks! We had a great dive at ththth last week! We had about six divers. I took new member Ben out for his first dive in the Puget Sound. He's a cold/freshwater instructor, so I was able to take him on a grand tour. We got to see a really nice array of critters... a stubby, a grunt, an octo, horned shrimp, sailfin, bay pipefish, brittle stars, a giant fleshy scaleworm, a really cool snailfish I hadn't seen before and even a Naniamo Dorid...! Others saw lumpies.

After diving we went to The Harp, a nearby Irish Pub that was a really nice alternative to the usual post-dive spots.. The food and beer were actually good! Hope to go again!

We also got to see the long-lost Bradmond, who came by for a visit before the dive! Great to see him!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!