MMM 7/11

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
renoun
I've Got Gills

MMM 7/11

Post by renoun »

Coulterboy, Pauliecarp, & Renoun find Lumpsucker

Pauliecarp+Renoun+Cuda = dinner
uploadfromtaptalk1310445867711.jpg
Last edited by renoun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
coulterboy
Amphibian

Re: MMM 7/11

Post by coulterboy »

Ahem! Ahem! Coulterboy, not Countertop. That was funny! It was so cool to see that Lumpsucker!
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

coulterboy wrote:Ahem! Ahem! Coulterboy, not Countertop. That was funny! It was so cool to see that Lumpsucker!
The perils of posting from my phone and its cursed auto-correct.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I'm so jealous! Where did you guys find the PSL?
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:I'm so jealous! Where did you guys find the PSL?
It was sitting on the line about 15' South of the sign post where the line was suspended about 2' above the bottom. I was looking along the line hoping to find an interesting tiny nudi. since they all seem to be hatching lately. This PSL had a rusty red coloring that matched the seaweed without any of the iridescent blue coloration I have seen before.

We talked with somebody in the parking lot who said that while he hadn't ever seen a PSL at Muk. he did have a friend who had photographed them at Muk. before.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

WOW- couple of great dives! I've never seen a PSL before, and always wanted to find one. I'm glad you spotted it, Ross.

Reminder to Coulterboy: always bring duct tape on a dive with Ross- there will be fin issues... :rofl:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Paulicarp wrote:Reminder to Coulterboy: always bring duct tape on a dive with Ross- there will be fin issues... :rofl:
Tom, who did I barrow those fins from? Oh, yeah I borrowed them from Paulicarp. :boxer:

I'm pretty sure that Coulterboy knows about fin issues.
Fin Issues
Fin Issues
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

I just saw this post today. I'm in Catalina Island right now. That's so funny! I would be a bad critique on fin issues. The postings don't lie. Gotta go diving guys. See you guys in a week.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?