Warbonnets Show Off!

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Warbonnets Show Off!

Post by KeithBoll »

Dale and I went to some of the usual haunts in Hood Canal today: Jorsted Creek (Northern Reef)and Elephant Wall. We did not find much at Jorstad Creek - some nudis and rock fish and that was about it! At Elephant Wall, Dale was kind enough to show me the warbonnets and grunt sculpins that have "returned home". I lost a blue mask at Elephant Wall - so it anyone finds it - please do let me know! It has a 1.0 "reader's" prescription throughout the entire mask.
Attachments
Warbonnet Closeup at Elephant Wall.jpg
Warbonnet Hiding at Elephant Wall.jpg
Janulous Fuscus
Janulous Fuscus
deep diver
Pelagic

Re: Warbonnets Show Off!

Post by deep diver »

Great pictures, Keith.... where did you find the Janulous Fuscus? I didn't see him! should have hid your mask earlier :rofl:
It's a good day.... nobody died!
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Took a picture of him at Jorstad - but did not realize is was a janulous fuscus until I got home! (Otherwise - I would have pointed him out to you (of course!)).
lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by lundysd »

Keith the second warbonnet shot is super cool :)
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Thanks, Scott! I felt that was the best picture of the day. I'm learning everytime I go out with my camera!