Cenote dive video

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Matt S.
Submariner

Cenote dive video

Post by Matt S. »

https://vimeo.com/70496430

Last week we went to the cenote Angelita, near Tulum. Here's a video of the dive, which is probably 7 minutes longer than it needs to be. The video is pretty terrible... I don't like working with video, but I wanted something to remember the trip by because my memory sucks.

(The map in the video was swiped from this site, which I think first swiped them from a really neat looking book that I saw in a dive shop.)
RoxnDox
Submariner

Re: Cenote dive video

Post by RoxnDox »

The halo clines are pretty dang cool footage!
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Sweet

the way the HS hangs there sure looks creepy... I didn't think it was a bad vid at all Matt pretty sweet if ya ask me.

Now that the new wings gotten wet.. ya need to give that drysuit her maiden voyage :)
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

We already did, went to Redondo a few days before our trip. The new suit stayed dry. :)
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Matt S. wrote:We already did, went to Redondo a few days before our trip. The new suit stayed dry. :)
Nice! And Jen didn't get squeezed in the calf area on this suit I'm hoping.. :-?
I got mine while you guys were gone, I've had it out about 7 or 8 times. I'm really liking how it dives. I like it better than my CF200 or the TLS350. Though I still think winter time is HighTide Time! :)
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Yep, the new version definitely fits better!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

i thought it was Cool ... looks like a blast, i liked the disappear trick with the dive master in the Halo goo
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen