Stubbies & Worms

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Stubbies & Worms

Post by stphnmartin »

Horrible viz at Redondo last night, but managed to get 1 minute of video:

phpBB [video]
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Stubbies & Worms

Post by Scubie Doo »

Nice video of the stubby. We saw a few out last night. Viz on the top layer was terrible, but decent below that.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I'd like to know how you get those still shots.?. I cant get them at all no matter how hard I try
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

H20doctor wrote:I'd like to know how you get those still shots.?. I cant get them at all no matter how hard I try
I'd like to say I get the still shots from peak buoyancy control and very steady hands. But, the truth is I use a tripod. It's the only way to capture tiny creatures without the shakes.
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

You know those worms swim into your ears and lay eggs that hatch into larvae that latch onto and feed on your brain stem, right? haven't you seen the Wrath of Kahn? It's a close relative of the Centaurian Slug. So you've been warned.

Seriously though... what were those? some sort of flat worm? Haven't seen anything quite like that...