Cove 2 2/15/15

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Cupronickel
Avid Diver

Cove 2 2/15/15

Post by Cupronickel »

I had the pleasure of meeting my first NWDC member Penopolypants! Awesome lady! Did 2 dives at Cove 2 with her today, which were my first post certification dives and I had a blast! Pretty good viz. Saw a jellyfish, lingcod(got a little agressive), crabs, shrimp, and other stuff I had never seen before. Even the sea lettuce looked cool... Or maybe Im easily entertained. Saw a harbor seal about 10 yards away right after we finished our second dive too. Much gratitude to and a big shoutout to Penopolypants! I can see why you all like this so much. Ive got alot to learn and am looking forward to diving as much as I can, hopefully with more of you guys.
:taco:
A flute without holes is not a flute, a doughnut without a hole is a danish.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Cove 2 2/15/15

Post by Penopolypants »

You were an excellent buddy, and I wouldn't have believed you were fresh out of open water if you hadn't have said so. Hooray for diving!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

What a fun post! I love diving with newly minted divers, because everything they see, they are seeing for the first time, and that makes me see it through new eyes, too.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Cupronickel
Avid Diver

Post by Cupronickel »

And apparently cove 2 is supposed to be kind of barron compared to other sites....
A flute without holes is not a flute, a doughnut without a hole is a danish.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Wait till you see EUP!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**