My dive today

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

My dive today

Post by verrinne »

Thank you mjbikford for the great dive at rosario beach.
Scubajess you would love this place its shallow but full of invertebrates.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: My dive today

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet!! I really want to check it out! Glad you had fun! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Glad you got to go Josh!

I've never been there. What critters did you see? How was the viz?
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Giant sea pens, leather chiton, giant sea urchins almost a foot across. Tons of shrimp and cucumbers
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

No chunkieness but bad vis till 20' and the max depth was 30'
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sounds really awesome!! Did you see candy stripe shrimp? Sea pens are always cool to see!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

If one has a scooter, going out to Northwest Island is a fantastic dive. Great wall there, covered in life. About 8 minutes on a Sierra.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

I wish I had one
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Yes
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

There was candy shrimp
mjbickford
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjbickford »

Glad you enjoyed it.

I hit keystone today and saw the largest sea star i have born eyes on. The legs were a hand length and the body a hand and a half. So were talking abut 24 inches across!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Damn
PapaZ
Compulsive Diver

Post by PapaZ »

pssssst.......no pictures..........does not count.

:pirate:
:supz:
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Yeah yeah yeah, I forgot my cameras clip.