sund rock

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
deep diver
Pelagic

sund rock

Post by deep diver »

today Keith and I went to Sund rock as my fuel pump went out on my boat. Looked like a great day on the water but the first dive the vis was pretty bad from surface all the way down to 120'. Second dive it cleared nice past 40'. We went to the cloud sponge on both dives as we didn't figure we would have any vis up in the shallow water.

We had at least 6 warbonnets and the little sail fin sitting in the sponge. There were lots of wolfies on the way up including this juvenile. They seemed to be breathing better this week. Found one cave full of octopus eggs, but the mother was already gone.

Lots of people at sund rock today. Nice that most didn't do the deep dive as we only saw 3 other people down deep. Just another good day on the canal
Attachments
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
It's a good day.... nobody died!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: sund rock

Post by ScubaJess »

Great pictures!! Love those Warbonnets! Glad to hear the wolfies are looking better! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Always good diving with you Dale!
Attachments
Warbonnett Looking Out of Cloud Sponges (1 of 1).jpg
Warbonnett Peaking Out From Cloud Sponges (1 of 1).jpg
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »