SKYLINE

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

SKYLINE

Post by H20doctor »

well i was sitting at home when the phone rang
YAS0I.png
YAS0I.png (128.88 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
it was my long lost friend Jeremy Freestone " To the Bone " and His kool aid drinkin Foo Dirty "D" Winslow wanted to fire up some Krack kickin action :supz: cause You know the first Hit is free , after that you hafta pay .. to test and Dive the ripping site of SKYLINE.... with tides sooooo smooth Like Chinchilla fur it was a No brainer to say yes... i loaded up the dive Mobile, checked the gear , mask , fins, glove, computer , Body in the trunk , HEY how did that get in there ? and I was off to anacortes ... some other Knuckle heads were diving Boats this weekend , we were Concerning the shore lines .... Once I arrived LATE !!! Had to dispose of the body , wipe down the finger prints off the Rubber chicken Murder tool ... I was ready to gear up , AND then thats when The drama Started :popcorn: :popcorn: , Dirty D pulled out his H heating vest saying it was BETTER THAN MINE !!! , i then showed Him that his over priced battery would only power the city of sultan for a few hours , and that my bacon powered heating vest was Far superior.. He then tried to show me the gold 24 carat wires that heated his manly parts down below , But i told him that My heating system went to 12 !! on the power knob scale ... I then called Him DRAMA ... and then he said YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY..YMMV... I then distracted him by Yelling SQUIRREL !! I then undid the valve on his tank and farted in it , to complete his gas mix of , Helium, beans, and 50% O2 ...
Image7.jpg
view from my drone ... 3 feet off the ground , until it crashed into a log
Image6.jpg
shameless Selfie
Image11.jpg
Jeremy showing me the PROPER way To drink KOOL AID

Image9.jpg
Crack Left on the Beach
Image12.jpg
Dirty D representing the PNW
Image13.jpg
Praying to the current Gods

Into the water we Go !!! scooter over to the point and then its game on sista .... we did the Whole site , and the current was NULL ... we splashed at around 10 am ... the color here is the BOMB , oranges and reds and purple ... all rolled up into 1 ... cukes carpet everything here , we hit some funky yellow sponge stuff at about 85 feet , and evrey rock and boulder has something of life on it .. down to a 100 feet and im hearing whispers from the sea mermaids in my ear , come deeper, come deeper , But i cant play with them today as i have to stay in Fighter formation like a F16 flying through skies... stud J in front , Kracky on the left , Dirty D on the right .... we come into a large crack over hang and we come to a dead stop .. its full of white plumose , red crimson anemones, multiple Nudis , and im just geeking out on the life here , like im chowing down a whole box of twinkies after I just watched 2 seasons of walking Dead on Netflix :taco: ... BOOM ..... and Here is an EPIC !! for Scubie Doo
we trigger some more and run to the end of the site and it just turns to rock and sand ... end ....DONE.. well time to turn back and see the goods one more time .... back again props spinning , churning up the water ... large schools of black rocks, another school of yellow tale .... structure everywhere , this site is impressive from a scooter point of view ... back into shore and we grab some Grub...
Image1.jpg
Tasty Hot Brats washed down with Beer ... life is Great

the dive was So super hero action kick butt i went and did it again today ... But as a fun factor , i went in a Hr early before slack to experience the current... BOOM , i got a spank session of a drift dive , but it was EPIC and the video footage is amazing .... i filmed the sponge things , a Puget sound king crab, crimson anemones , schools of fish , and much more .... Big thank you to Jeremy and Don .... for a great dive ..
Last edited by H20doctor on Sun May 01, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: SKYLINE

Post by H20doctor »

day 2 snaps
Image14.jpg
Image10.jpg
Image15.jpg
Image16.jpg
Image18.jpg
Image19.jpg
Image20.jpg
Image21.jpg
GearHead
Submariner

Post by GearHead »

Now THAT was a dive report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

classic....
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
dwinslow1
Avid Diver

Post by dwinslow1 »

The dive was a blast Doc. Can't Waite to do it again.
The write up is awesome, fun times !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don W.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

F'ng Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Hahaha. Now that was funny. Awesome. And remind me to never leave you alone with my tanks...
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

You always tell the best tales! :popcorn:
I really want to go to skyline with you! I haven't been there yet and that's not cool! It looks fantastic! :supz: :partydance: :calvin:

I used my amazing Star Trek light this weekend on 4 away missions! :pirate: I totally lit up the San Juan's! It was spectacular!! Everyone on the Banditos loved it! Thanks Again for building it for me!!!! You're the best! :notworthy: :eric:
Attachments
Me with my epic new Star Trek dive light built by the H2ODr
Me with my epic new Star Trek dive light built by the H2ODr
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Scubie Doo wrote:F'ng Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use that word just for you because of our conversation at Lake Washington last week... EPIC ... Ha ha ha
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

ScubaJess wrote:You always tell the best tales! :popcorn:
I really want to go to skyline with you! I haven't been there yet and that's not cool! It looks fantastic! :supz: :partydance: :calvin:

I used my amazing Star Trek light this weekend on 4 away missions! :pirate: I totally lit up the San Juan's! It was spectacular!! Everyone on the Banditos loved it! Thanks Again for building it for me!!!! You're the best! :notworthy: :eric:
Your welcome...
Echo
Compulsive Diver

Post by Echo »

Sounds like a kick in the pants! Waiting for video!!
-Erika
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

H20doctor wrote:
Scubie Doo wrote:F'ng Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use that word just for you because of our conversation at Lake Washington last week... EPIC ... Ha ha ha
Hell yeah! Nice write-up kiddo.
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Let the good times roll grandpa-San!!
Attachments
image.jpeg