Posession Point Fingers: 1/21/2017

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Posession Point Fingers: 1/21/2017

Post by mz53480 »

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JRcYHYlSo

(a long time coming for me to do this dive...)

It's been forever since I've dove somewhere besides Sund and Redondo....and H2Odoc was gracious enough to go through all the trouble of getting things lined up (and dive his super-cool 'old-skool' reg setup!). So I decided to show up. :burntchef:
What a cool dive. Awesome structure that don't quit, good critters. Viz was fair. The particulate and freshwater made focus a bit of a challenge, but good anyways. Fantastic topside view. Would be killer to have that house!
:supz:

MZ
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
PapaZ
Compulsive Diver

Re: Posession Point Fingers: 1/21/2017

Post by PapaZ »

:taco:
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Cool vid! Was nice meeting you - the Fingers are a magnificent dive!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

it was a shock to my brain that MZ hadn't done much diving anywhere up north .. and i mean not much , so after a phone call and some tide research I had to take him to Possession ... not only is this site The Bomb diggity Bomb , but it offer giant cliffs of DOOM , massive structure , and a macro paradise.. this site is the shizzle dizzle and the top 5 for puget sound.. this movie is 5 dives over the last 3 months combined into 1 .. as for which finger is the best ? id have to say the 2nd one with the overhang that is covered in Zoanthids.. Big thanks to MZ, jeremy, don w, scubajess, Mr stphmartn, and the other divers that showed up for all these dives ...

https://youtu.be/PZyjPVFqopI
Last edited by H20doctor on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Thanks for your hard work! :)
It's awesome!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: