Edmonds Underwater Park

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Edmonds Underwater Park

Post by H20doctor »

joined up with a bunch of divers at edmonds for a nice dive at the park, there are Lings on eggs and killer attack Cabbies also right now, So if you plan on going to EUP make sure you are aware of your surroundings and look for hidden egg sites... right off the bat.... the 3 pipes on jetty way had 2 lings on eggs .. Ka Blamo .. hit Hard from a up strike below :angry: .. we Made it out to the Barge and the Triumph, viz was nice 20 feet or so , still lots of river sediment in the water.. the nice thing about the dive was all the plumose were open , so it made the scenery very nice to look at.. we got 86 mins on the dive with an average depth of 28 feet .. i shot a combination of App Priority and macro ... Lots Of Nudis everywhere as usual for edmonds... Happy diving
baby lemon.JPG
boca clown.JPG
clown 2.JPG
lemon nudi.JPG
lep 1.JPG
notanudi.JPG
sponge crab.JPG
tiny.JPG
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Edmonds Underwater Park

Post by ScubaJess »

Awesome!! Nice shots!!! ;) Looks like a great time!
I've gotta get back to EUP, it's been way too long.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Edmonds Underwater Park

Post by Gdog »

Great shots Chris! Very nicely done!