2/25 Pilgrimage

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

2/25 Pilgrimage

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy Folks!
Several of us went to Pickles Deli and Keystone yesterday. Dang good sandwiches! Oh the diving was good too. But it was cold for some, I was the only one to do 2 dives.

It was my first dive with a pair of Hollis F1's. Yup this whole time I've been on split fins. OMG so nice!!

A great time was had by all!
A blood star on the top of the reef.  This was about the only sun that peaked thru all day.
A blood star on the top of the reef. This was about the only sun that peaked thru all day.
Clown Nudibranch
Clown Nudibranch
Rock of Life 2
Rock of Life 2
Rock of Life 2
Rock of Life 2
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: 2/25 Pilgrimage

Post by ScubaJess »

Holy Spock! Nice work YE! You found the aliens!!! :popcorn: :taco: :notworthy:

I agree those pickles sandwiches were freaken yummy! :luv: :burntchef: :partyman:

It was great diving with you guys :grouphug: (JPA, StephenMartin, GearHead and we got to see old friends Like Tracy from Anacortes Dive & Kolleen and meet some new peeps too) yesterday in the 43' aka freezing cold water! :eek: :pirate: Glad the snow stopped once we left pickles!

I love just love Keystone! :luv: :luv: :luv: We have the BEST Fish up here in the PNW! :eric: :partydance: :taco: :joshsmith:

Here are a few of my snaps. :popcorn: I only lasted 37 Earth Minutes then I had to come up for hot coffee. :coffee:
Pickles in the snow!
Pickles in the snow!
Work & Play!  (this is a container ship from my company)
Work & Play! (this is a container ship from my company)
Tracy is so cool!
Tracy is so cool!
Friendly Painted Greenling
Friendly Painted Greenling
This little guy was  day dreaming of Spaghetti Worms
This little guy was day dreaming of Spaghetti Worms
Funny Hermit Crab
Funny Hermit Crab
Cockerell's Dorid butt for H2ODr sorry I couldn't find his face.... lol :)
Cockerell's Dorid butt for H2ODr sorry I couldn't find his face.... lol :)
Cute Sculpin
Cute Sculpin
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Hey, great shots guys!! Ill get back out there again sometime soon
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Here are a few grabs from the video. I certainly felt clumsy and restricted back in a drysuit! Was good to pull the band aid off quickly though.
ferry.jpg
rhinocrab.jpg
eric.jpg
cockdorid.jpg
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Nice! Doesnt look cold....lol. Great colors!
GearHead
Submariner

2/25 Pilgrimage

Post by GearHead »

Yeah, it was cold - somewhere around 45 degrees. I nearly gave myself an ice headache when dropping for the first time in over six weeks. Keystone is still one of my favorite spots, and was a great place to get wet again. I found my moment of Zen while hanging amidst a school of Rockfish out at the end of the jetty.