UFO sighting at Fox Island 5/06/2017

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

UFO sighting at Fox Island 5/06/2017

Post by ScubaJess »

Hello Everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
I got the chance to dive fox island on Saturday with StephenMartin & JPA. It was my first time down there and I loved it! We had perfect weather. :taco:

I did dive 399 on the East wall (14-20 viz) lots of current when we got it but totally worth it! It was top snail & Nudi City & dive 400 :eric: :partydance: on the west wall (8-10 for viz) also had tons of nudis and tube worms everywhere. We practiced our SMBs on the way up, it's a lot harder with the camera, I need to practice more :)

I got to see some of my favorite Red Sausage Jellyfish on both dives! :luv:

Thanks to my awesome buddies for showing me around. :notworthy: Here are a few of my snaps! :popcorn:
Attachments
Black Hawks Swarmed over head as we got out from the East wall. Photo taken with my macro lens :)
Black Hawks Swarmed over head as we got out from the East wall. Photo taken with my macro lens :)
Tube worm city!!!
Tube worm city!!!
Cute Gunnel
Cute Gunnel
Happy Shrimp
Happy Shrimp
Alien riding a Red Sausage Jellyfish
Alien riding a Red Sausage Jellyfish
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: UFO sighting at Fox Island 5/06/2017

Post by Gdog »

Hey, love the shots! I really really like the last one, the sausage jelly and buddy!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: UFO sighting at Fox Island 5/06/2017

Post by ScubaJess »

Gdog wrote:Hey, love the shots! I really really like the last one, the sausage jelly and buddy!
Thanks Gdog!!!!!!! I was so excited to see the little cute alien. I didn't even see him till we processed the pics. :popcorn: :eek: :eric: :partydance: :taco: I love Jellyfish season!

I'm so excited to see you tomorrow at ThThTh! :eric: :eric: :eric: :burntchef: :partyman: :pirate:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: