hood canal

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
deep diver
Pelagic

hood canal

Post by deep diver »

It's been months since we have had much to take pictures up but they are now starting to come back.
The water vis on the first dive looked pretty bad, but towards the end of the first dive it cleared. The second dive we had about 40' vis. Amazing how it can change is such a short time.

Here are a few pictures of some of the critters. Also saw several octopus and lots of wolfies.
Attachments
DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg
It's a good day.... nobody died!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: hood canal

Post by YellowEye »

Oooh, nice!
Great to see you back!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Looks like a blast! I'm loving Nudibranch season. I'm glad you are back out there diving! Hope we can join you soon :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Looks like a blast! I'm loving Nudibranch season. :luv: :eric: I'm glad you are back out there diving! Hope we can join you soon :taco: :pirate: :partydance: :eric:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

Wow! Great Pics! I need to get out to the Hood Canal soon! I love Nudi season!
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"