Sunnyside

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Sunnyside

Post by Tom Nic »

I had two wonderful 75 minute dives with Tim and Kirsten today at Sunnyside - my first time diving here in years, actually.

Viz was stellar, 20-25' from the surface to depth with NO surface layer of schmutz. SO COOL!

We "combed" the pipe out until gas dictated turn time, then dinked around in the sandy shallows. There was lots of Summer life back, 5 or 6 species of nudibranchs, multiple species of sculpin and other fish. For critter lovin' picture takin' crazies it was absolutely wonderful.

I'll definitely be coming back.

I've been revisiting some sites that I haven't done in a long time, and remembering why I love them so much. Maybe I'll start posting a report or two from time to time again.

Thanks Tim & Kirsten for a great couple of dives!

More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman