SkyLine ...

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

SkyLine ...

Post by H20doctor »

So after me and Yellow eye left deception pass we headed up the road to skyline , Eric wanted some coffee to recharge his system and i took the back way around rosario to avoid the traffic in anacortes we got the gear prepped and ready for the dive , and i turned my air on...and in my tank WAS !!! :angry: 600 PSI !!! what the frick .. So i told eric to just go dive with out me cause he had to be back home by 4pm ... But Eric said no i will wait , ( thanks Pal ) just go run to anacortes dive and get a fill .. So off to the dive shop , and back in 30 mins ... in the water we go , and I towed him out to the kelp .. We dropped in the kelp bed and were greeted by shiner perch , and a few yellow tail rock fish .. down the slope on the hunt for stuff to see .. All the cukes were out and feeding which makes this site super amazing and colorful , the red and orange cukes are so colorful and brilliant, and when the video lights hit them they just POP .. my favorites here are the small dark Purple cukes and there is a section at this dive spot where they carpet a large flat rock shelf , and its an Eye color bonanza :funky: we stayed at around the 45 to 60 ish depth lots of snails , crabs, and starfish .. i found a bright yellow cushion star and several crimson anemones.. but no candies on this dive .. the one thing i dig about skyline and the life here is that its very close to San Juan diving and the diverse amount of life here ... macro , is your best game here ..
Here are my snaps ... video coming soon
bocoa crim.JPG
crims 3.JPG
crimson 2.JPG
crimson.JPG
crop nudi 2.JPG
cuke fingers.JPG
Hd crop.JPG
nudi.JPG
star cuke.JPG
the star.JPG
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: SkyLine ...

Post by ScubaJess »

Fun report & Excellent snaps! :)
Happy Friday!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: SkyLine ...

Post by Gdog »

Great report, and great colors!!!