Early ThThTh and Lumpies! 2-8-2018

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Early ThThTh and Lumpies! 2-8-2018

Post by Tom Nic »

Well, the remnants of the ThThTh crew that weren't preparing for a warm water trip selected TTN for the evening dive. I hope they made it! If you did, please post!

Bassman, Pogiguy05 and myself arrived early, and found the parking tight and the wind brisk! Still I managed two dives, they did 3, and I had to bug out early because of a loose valve leak that left me with some wet undergarments.

Viz was milky and poor - worst I've seen in awhile here, but it was still a great day!

Here's a few snaps....
Wolfie!

An intrepid young papa Ling guarding 3 egg masses under the bow of the cabin cruiser.

This young Ling had more gumption than sense as he guarded an egg mass that apparently came loose and was being consumed by a Red Rock Crab. This was just hanging out in the middle of the slope - not the sheltered spot you want for your eggs!

And of course there are plenty of our "Charismatic Mini-Fauna" that we love so much!

A great day of Puget Sound Diving!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Early ThThTh and Lumpies! 2-8-2018

Post by YellowEye »

Nice report and pics Tom!

Yup the night crew went as well, I think we had 7 divers. It was a lot of fun!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

YellowEye wrote:Nice report and pics Tom!

Yup the night crew went as well, I think we had 7 divers. It was a lot of fun!
Details! We want details and pictures!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Beautiful pictures! So glad it was a great dive!!