Keystone 7/21

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Keystone 7/21

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy Folks
Scuba Jess and I went to Keystone yesterday. Beautiful day, zero current for the first dive, though viz wasn't great...

It was great to see a lot nice big lings again. Not sure what happened. but they're back. We also saw a huge school of small yellow tail rockfish (no fishing zone), and even an octo on the jetty!! So happy about that. Other parts of the reef were looking kind of brown with algae growth though.

We were only divers there until the very end when some free divers showed up. Sorry Charles1910, scubajess forgot to get their contact info!. Jan, it was the divers who you returned their go pro from Keystone, do you have the contact info?

Here were some of the snaps. See you at the club dive :partydance:
DSC_3787.jpg
DSC_3300.jpg
DSC_3279.jpg
DSC_3002.jpg
DSC_2926.jpg
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Keystone 7/21

Post by Scubak »

Looks better than the viz at Titlow...
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Post by Jan K »

[quote="YellowEye"]

We were only divers there until the very end when some free divers showed up. Sorry Charles1910, scubajess forgot to get their contact info!. Jan, it was the divers who you returned their go pro from Keystone, do you have the contact info?

PM sent
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Beautiful snaps yelloweye!!! I love the school of yellow tail rockfish!!! Also it's so cool to see the sun rays shining down!! :popcorn: :partydance: :eric:

Always so great to dive at Keystone!!! & stop at pickles deli :luv: & the pie farm on the way home! Yummm! :burntchef: :partyman:

It was so strange being the only divers there on such a lovely sunny day! I guess everyone else was on a boat! The parking lot was crazy with big huge trucks with trailers...

Here are some of my pics!
Attachments
So much keystone love!
So much keystone love!
Little red gunnel on the Rock of life
Little red gunnel on the Rock of life
Painted Greenling smiling for me :)
Painted Greenling smiling for me :)
Pretty topsnail
Pretty topsnail
The tiniest moss head war bonnet I've ever seen!
The tiniest moss head war bonnet I've ever seen!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Beautiful photos! Really like the light coming down through the water column! And the moss head warbonnet! Such a great site! :)