Page 1 of 1

Barclay Sound

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:43 am
by H20doctor
i spent a week up in Port Alberni ... and I stayed at Rendezvous Dive Adventures with Peter the owner ...During that time we got to see Hundreds Of giant Nudis spawning right out front on the house reef ... this is the first movie of 3 ... a Quick clip of the trip


Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:33 pm
by oldsalt
Chris: Exquisite. Your opening time-lapse shot of the bay reminds me why I have spent hours staring at the sea. My son says time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted. The dog made me smile. The sea life you showed was an eloquent statement of why we love the ocean. Thank you.
-Curt :rawlings:

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:58 am
by H20doctor
oldsalt wrote:Chris: Exquisite. Your opening time-lapse shot of the bay reminds me why I have spent hours staring at the sea. My son says time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted. The dog made me smile. The sea life you showed was an eloquent statement of why we love the ocean. Thank you.
-Curt :rawlings:


Thank you my friend... It was a great week of diving and relaxing

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:05 pm
by H20doctor
So during the trip there was a spawning event going on right out on the House reef.... every day , and night there were Large amounts of Giant Nudis, Dendronotus .. Every size , and every Color ....


Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:34 pm
by Sharkb8
Wow! What a special time to be there. Your video work is outstanding :supz:

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:44 am
by H20doctor
Here is the 3rd Movie from my trip ....


Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 am
by oldsalt
"They that go down to the sea...They see the works of the Lord and the wonders of His creation." Psalm 107
-Curt :rawlings:

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:25 pm
by Gdog
Doc, both videos are great. Love the colors, really cool. Its fun to watch the giants go for the tube anenomes.Thanks for sharing!

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:59 pm
by H20doctor
Gdog wrote:Doc, both videos are great. Love the colors, really cool. Its fun to watch the giants go for the tube anenomes.Thanks for sharing!


Thanks GDOG Next time you Come with me, and we dive

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:03 am
by YellowEye
Sweet vids! Viz certainly looks better than when we were there last! I especially like the tri colors, purple ring top snail and the reflectioned giant nudibranch...

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:10 pm
by Vjw
Wow! Beautiful, vibrant colors! So amazing the things we get to see and experience as divers!

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm
by H20doctor
YellowEye wrote:Sweet vids! Viz certainly looks better than when we were there last! I especially like the tri colors, purple ring top snail and the reflectioned giant nudibranch...


Yes I agree visibility was quite good on some days I would say we had 60 feet

Re: Barclay Sound

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm
by H20doctor
Vjw wrote:Wow! Beautiful, vibrant colors! So amazing the things we get to see and experience as divers!


Thanks !!