ThThTh 7/11 slurpee edition

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 7/11 slurpee edition

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy folks!
We had five divers at ththth yesterday (one ended up being shore support)

We were worried about viz, and indeed the top 45 feet was a mucky green/brown cottonbally mess. But below that it was actually ok. Maybe a dark murky 12'.

It was super fun getting back into the water! Octo, ratfish, grunt, pmh's.... can't complain. I will try to post some rat fish pics later. I braved wide angle!

After the dive, we went to b town. Cherry ketchup indeed! We also had the fried cheese curds with jalapeno jam! So good! And Johnny was there too!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
:eric:
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
orcasc205
Aquaphile

Re: ThThTh 7/11 slurpee edition

Post by orcasc205 »

I had a super fun time diving with you all last night at 3TP. It was my first time diving there, but I'll definitely be going back.

Thanks, Jess, for buddying up with me. I enjoyed taking it slow and looking for the little critters.

-Doug
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: ThThTh 7/11 slurpee edition

Post by ScubaJess »

I had the best time diving with you guys last night! Also it was great to see some of our other friends getting out as we were gearing up. I totally recognized their bubbles! :)

It was so nice to see the rat fish and the GPO under the boat and a local favorites adorable grunt sculpin. I'll try to post some pics soon.
Also I agree the B-Town pub is so delicious. I loved my Hawaii 5-O burger with cherry ketchup and sweet potato fries! :-)
Attachments
IMG_20190711_183217883~2.jpg
Collage 2019-07-05 21_39_44.jpg
Collage 2019-07-10 06_59_18~2.jpg
Collage 2019-07-10 06_57_53~3.jpg
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: