Arctic Blue Lumpy

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Arctic Blue Lumpy

Post by stphnmartin »

On the last ThThTh I came across this lumpsucker at 10 feet. I thought to myself, it's blue! After the dive I was telling everyone I saw a blue lumpy. The response was, "are you sure it was blue?" I shoot video in V-log so the output is a bit off, so I wasn't 100% certain till seeing it on my computer screen.

Arctic Blue!
powder-blue-lumpy.jpg
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Arctic Blue Lumpy

Post by Vjw »

Such an amazing find! Love the color and its little feet peeking out!! :joshsmith:
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

SM, that is too cool. I’ve seen bright pink, yellow/red, white. But never blue. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Super beautiful lumpy!!!! So awesome!!! :luv: :luv: :luv:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Greg Jensen
Amphibian

Post by Greg Jensen »

Long,long ago when I was breeding lumpies in a tank in my parent's basement, my female lumpie was an even more intense blue color than this one. All her babies turned out blue, too.
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

:eek: :supz: That is a seriously cool shot. Maybe the white walkers got it and this is a sign that, "winter is coming"?