KeyLine Pass Rocks Summer Diving

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

KeyLine Pass Rocks Summer Diving

Post by Sharkb8 »

Lots of working, diving and a puppy this summer has meant not a lot of computer time to sift through photos on the hard drive. I've been spending most of my bottom time on the outside of Whidbey and Fidalgo Islands shore diving the usual sites.

There was a Deception Pass adventure back in July.

We got skunked by a sewage leak another weekend in July so Urchin Rocks at Rosario was visited.

Keystone has been quite nice this summer with some aquarium like visibility and lots of baby fish.

Skyline has been on fire. Here are some shots from the dullest dive of the bunch in early August.

The last month has been even better underwater (candies, warbonnetts, octos etc...) but I'm over a month behind processing the shots that came out kinda in-focus, so you'll just have to take my word for it :neener:
Party underwater
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: KeyLine Pass Rocks Summer Diving

Post by Scubie Doo »

Lots of excellent photos here! The jellyfish and cockerel’s Doris are both on point. Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet post ross!!! So much epic diving!!!! Thanks for sharing... I'm sooooo behind on my pics too! Can't wait to see more of your snaps! Was great fun diving with you :)

Greetings from Idaho... Getting closer to Utah and farther from the sea... Hope we can Dive again when I get home
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet post ross!!! So much epic diving!!!! Thanks for sharing... :popcorn: I'm sooooo behind on my pics too! Can't wait to see more of your snaps! Was great fun diving with you :eric: :partydance: :taco: :taco: :luv:

Greetings from Idaho... Getting closer to Utah and farther from the sea... Hope we can Dive again when I get home
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Fantastic photos. The jelly is next level!