Hawaii Big Island Diving

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
SEAriously
Avid Diver

Hawaii Big Island Diving

Post by SEAriously »

Just got done putting the finishing touches on our latest trip video! We were lucky enough to go to the Big Island of Hawaii over New Years, and I can only describe the diving as extremely pleasant. While we didn't see anything mind blowing, all the dives were good and very relaxing! Which was much needed after 2020.

youtu.be/w47L0hW5X0A

It was so nice to be in a wetsuit and hear whale songs on almost every dive! Plus, I've wanted to do the Black Water dive since being certified, and that was such a great experience!

Pics coming soon!
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: Hawaii Big Island Diving

Post by mz53480 »

Very nice- thanks for sharing!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Beautiful video. Looks like a fun trip and the manta and bookish water part look really awesome!!! One day I will get to Hawaii. Thanks for sharing :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
SEAriously
Avid Diver

Post by SEAriously »

mz53480 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:52 pm Very nice- thanks for sharing!
Glad to!
ScubaJess wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:38 pm Beautiful video. Looks like a fun trip and the manta and bookish water part look really awesome!!! One day I will get to Hawaii. Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks Jess! Hawaii is great! Relaxing daytime shore dives, and epic night boat dives. What I really appreciated this trip, is that I could lay on the beach all day without the any FOMO. haha. It was also nice to be there without any crowds.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Great vid! Glad you got to go!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Post by Jan K »

Lucky you ! I am looking out of my window onto the rainy and windy world outside, finished watching your video and, man I would like to be there ... :)
Thanks for sharing.
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
SEAriously
Avid Diver

Post by SEAriously »

YellowEye wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:42 am Great vid! Glad you got to go!
Jan K wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:08 pm Lucky you ! I am looking out of my window onto the rainy and windy world outside, finished watching your video and, man I would like to be there ... :)
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you both!! Once I'm done going through our photos, I'll post a few of those here too!