Redondo Beach clean up dives

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Redondo Beach clean up dives

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings divers!!!

Yellow Eye and I did a few clean up dives at Redondo today and last Sunday... Here are some pics of the Loot!!! We found golf balls, Pikachu, spoons, forks, 45 record, 3.5" floppy disk, cassette tape, cd, lots of shoes, combs, soooo many plant instructions, chunks of fiberglass, ropes, hoses, sun glasses, Nokia cellphone, half a fishing pole, squid jig , tamagotchi video game, beer cans, jolly rancher wrapper, and an octopus in a red bull can, he thought he had wings... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ“ต๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ“โšฝ๏ธโ›ณ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ‘ก๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿถ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿšซ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ––๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฟ still a lot more down there, will try to get more soon. It's a lot of fun!

I hope we can save our oceans. Please try to d
Say no to plastic as much as you can! ๐Ÿ––โค
Attachments
Always so many golf balls
Always so many golf balls
My new car decoration Ariel a gift from Poseidon
My new car decoration Ariel a gift from Poseidon
Collage 2021-03-14 20_14_43.jpg
Last Sunday loot with our friend Dan V
Last Sunday loot with our friend Dan V
Todays loot
Todays loot
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Redondo Beach clean up dives

Post by ScubaJess »

Todays Loot!!! ๐Ÿคฉ 38 shoes & 32 golf balls , a couple records, one cd, goggles, soda cans, snorkel parts, broken fin, part of crab pot, 1/2 fishing pole, candy wrappers, beer cans, plates, forks , and lots of junk that we got out of the Sea. Had so much fun yesterday that we had to come back for more today. ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ––๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ—‘๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ž๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿโšฝ๏ธโ›ณ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Let's save the oceans!!! ๐Ÿ’™โ˜ฎโœŒ๐ŸŒŠโ›‘๐Ÿค—
Attachments
More junk found at Redondo Beach WA 3.21.2021
More junk found at Redondo Beach WA 3.21.2021
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: