My DATC Dive Reports

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Re: My DATC Dive Reports

Post by cardiver »

That's what I meant..... Get your (and Sounders) minds out of the gutter! :toimonster:
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

cardiver wrote: And here's the proof of Penopolypants favorite position.....
A good girl never dives and tells. :bootyshake:
Sounder wrote:
If you value your junk, just don't go anywhere near it. [-X
Yes, my fin is swift, and my aim true. Just ask Fishstiq! Although in his case it was accidental. :(
Pez7378 wrote:I have to admit, I'm proud to say that I reluctantly walked away from that one............She did say her favorit picture taking position!

:smt038

cardiver wrote:That's what I meant..... Get your (and Sounders) minds out of the gutter! :toimonster:
Haha, sweet and innocent ain't what comes to mind when I think of Ron and especially Doug! You're a couple of Naughty McNaughtykins!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

cardiver wrote:
Penopolypants wrote:The rest of the pics are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/penopolypants/Redondo072708
And here's the proof of Penopolypants favorite position.....

If that is the position to find lump suckers, then I will change the way I dive in an instant! =D> =D>

Keith. :smt035
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
NWBoiler
Frequent Bubbler

Post by NWBoiler »

Kate, first.... thank you for the kudos! BIG HUGE KUDOS go to you too! You don't give yourself enough credit for your own skills! Let me clear things up a bit, If I had not taken the long way home on our dive... your air management would have been just fine! With that said, you eyes were frigging huge at the onset of the mid water accent :smt119 ! Just Kidding! I am tickled that you enjoyed the dive! Things will just more fun from here! Lets do it again! Dive that is....

NWBoiler, NWbobber, NWbrewer....... Machs Nichs!
Does all black gear really provide a more streamlined dive rig?...... I Think Not!!! Go DiiR (Do it in Red)!!