Finished AOW!!

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: Finished AOW!!

Post by Sounder »

Nwbrewer wrote:Pink or rainbow webbing is always a nice touch.
Jake, if you ever show up with pink or rainbow webbing on your harness, I'll never speak to you again.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Said the guy with yellow webbing.... Black is fine thank you very much.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Nwbrewer wrote:Said the guy with yellow webbing.... Black is fine thank you very much.
My webbing is red, not yellow... and certainly not pink or rainbow. Red is black at depth, and stylish in the shallows. Red is the new black.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Sounder wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:Said the guy with yellow webbing.... Black is fine thank you very much.
My webbing is red, not yellow... and certainly not pink or rainbow. Red is black at depth, and stylish in the shallows. Red is the new black.
Get rainbow colored webbing and you'll never have to worry about matching accessories! Honestly, I like Black too, but I do like BDubs new webbing. I wonder if they make Woodland?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Scubagirl45 wrote:
Oh yes, I've thought of this; when I need new webbing (or maybe even if I don't) it may very well be pink! Like it says "Pink, it's the new black!" :smt038 (sorry Doug :smt064 )
Ppants had purple webbing which looked great, but if I remember correctly she didn't like that it wasn't resin-infused (stiff). Am I remembering this correctly PP or is 3 hours of sleep getting to me again?
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Sounder wrote:
Scubagirl45 wrote:
Oh yes, I've thought of this; when I need new webbing (or maybe even if I don't) it may very well be pink! Like it says "Pink, it's the new black!" :smt038 (sorry Doug :smt064 )
Ppants had purple webbing which looked great, but if I remember correctly she didn't like that it wasn't resin-infused (stiff). Am I remembering this correctly PP or is 3 hours of sleep getting to me again?
You would be correct, sir. I would LOVE to find that same color in a stiffer webbing though. Or lime green. :supz:

You can buy pink harness webbing from Think Pink..... :)
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
GetWet
Frequent Bubbler

Post by GetWet »

Lorretta, congrats on completing your AOW! it is inspiring to read your post and see you succeeding and reaching those milestones! Thanks, Melissa :hello2: