Today at Les Davis

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
DiverBob
Compulsive Diver

Today at Les Davis

Post by DiverBob »

My favorite dive buddy (my wife!) and I went for our first dive in the cold water since our return from Belize a few weeks ago. We heard that the viz might not be too bad so we were hoping for almost "Belize-like" conditions! After our dive brief and donning of gear, we headed into the nice "warm" water of Puget Sound!! We didn't swim out far enough, so our first drop was not so good. Viz was so bad we couldn't see our fins, let alone each other! We resurfaced and swam out a bit further. The second drop was better, and once on the bottom, I shined my light in my wife's general direction, and we joined up. The visibility under the layer was maybe 5-10 feet. We took it nice and slow, and managed to have a good dive. Took a few pictures, which we will hopefully get attached!!! Diving in the tropics was amazing and we can't wait to go back. However, we love diving too much to not dive the Sound- we have some great diving right here in our own backyard! (although I do see dry suits in our future)!
Attachments
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0448.JPG
IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0443.JPG
Life is good, let's dive!!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: Today at Les Davis

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome back Mr and Mrs DiverBob! :occasion5: and those are some nice pictures! =D>
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: