Our little secret

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Our little secret

Post by Maverick »

So I did a bottle hunt this evening with my usual crew, Nailer, Burntchef, Ken G, Romertreece, and Maverick, wait i'm Mav. I guess the Narc is still there. anyway we found a few but nothing special, I found a really cool little bottle that was sweet at 130 fsw, but upon surfacing was just a tabasco bottle. about half way through the dive i thought of the little bottle in my goody bag (thought at 90fsw) a bit clearer i use tabasco on everything, and i thought to myself are there threads on the bottle? but didn't want to look because i didn't want to spoil the suspense. anyway Burntchef found and old soda bottle, but no real medicine bottles or anything.

we finished our deco and surfaced to enjoy some major BSing and laughing. i know it was a short review but i'm tired. Oh oH one last thing saw four octos, i htink one was pretty big for a red, but who knows it bolted pretty quick. and two stubby squids, one was the size of a marble, so cute.
Mav
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: Our little secret

Post by BASSMAN »

It's fun to read about the Narced dives! =D>
Thanks Mav!
But I have to admit Nailers dive reports are better. :evil4:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Re: Our little secret

Post by Maverick »

I'll work on it :salute:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.