Muk diving and a visit from the Scooter Boyzzz

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Muk diving and a visit from the Scooter Boyzzz

Post by H20doctor »

Fishtig and I did a dive to the North pier / navy dock thurs. I heard from another diver that through the pier on the other side was a rock reef at 45 feet. So we geared up and waded our way down to the dock... Once through the pilings we swam out and dropped... After swimming on a heading we only discovered how nasty this place is... No rocks ... No reef just stagnant bottom of decay and goo.. There was some junk but not a lot to see... So off we headed into the pier. It was dark.dark..dark.. And then we came into ratfish city.. They were everywhere.. And they were big and fat.. They swam all around us and it got really creepy. Next out the other side and a swim back to the oil dock. We got out and geared down and then the Bad boyz showed up... I got the pleasure of meeting Burntshef... Nailer... Calvin.. And others who were all there to scooter on there exp.. Fast CUDA mobiles... Calvin and josh were diving re breathers and the others on doubles... I must say it was a very cool ..breif visit with other members here on the board and to finally see how the big boyz play on DPV's .. Pics and video to follow
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: Muk diving and a visit from the Scooter Boyzzz

Post by Tangfish »

Mine ended up with a blown fuse in the battery, so while the others went and played Top Gun, I finned it by myself. :crybaby:
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Damn we had some fun last night!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Well give us the report there Ken G .. What ?. and How Deep ? Did you see the troll.. The boat ?
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Nothing too terribly exciting although a lot of good fun. A simple run at about 40-60fsw from the t dock to the oil dock and back. After that a few passes through the geo dome then to the Diamondknot for the obligatory pint and peanuts. Tons of ratfish out and about especially towards the oil dock.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

had a few ratfish refuse to move and got the blunt end of a scoot on there noggin, didnt really seem to fase them much.

i love lamp

i love scoot
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

And wasn't it fun bucking that current-yee haw!!