200fsw

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

200fsw

Post by Maverick »

Just did a 200 fsw dive at muk with my buddy Bigsky. It was crystal clear down there, there was a bit of low vis around 40 fsw but that was ok because we weere only there for 6 minutes :-0. the water was freakin cold and we saw a tonka truck at about 170ish and a huge sealion buzzed us down there too. I saw it and was wishing for a pooh valve, it came out of nowhere :supz:

this was a great way to start my mornnig, thanks bigsky for a nice clear green water dive \:D/ I think i could used to diving before work more often :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know this was not very informative but seems i get chewed out for posting details because then i don't give the right ones so if i missed anything you are wondering about i will be happy to answer any questions :supz:

200fsw for 15 minutes with a super padded profile to practice following times and mostly air breaks. I have not done many dives where i needed them but now i am starting so we added to the 20fsw stop an air break. the total dive was 85 minutes, my toes are still cold.

Cold toes mean time for weezle booties. I have never had cold feet before, ever, my new suit has different boots i think that is the cause.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: 200fsw

Post by John Rawlings »

Hey, Mav!

Did you find the small rocky reef at the base of the boat launch that I told you about?

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Re: 200fsw

Post by Maverick »

Kinda found it, i think we found the tail end of it, and my feet were to cold to look more
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.