Redondo 12/13

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Redondo 12/13

Post by spatman »

a couple of fun dives down at redondo yesterday. air temps down in the very low 40s, but the winds, rain and snow held off most of the day. the water was a bit choppy and surge-y at and near the surface, and there was a mild current running north for both dives, but the viz was a good 25' or so.

not much life down at the bottle fields, but plenty of gunnels, the big octo, a few grunts sculpins, a couple nudis, and several other usual inhabitants were around the sunken boats and other structures.

here's a few pics. links to the rest of them and a short video below.

full album

goofy video
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Redondo 12/13

Post by Tom Nic »

Thanks for the report Matt! Love the gunnel and the grunt, and the peeking Warbonnett!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

Hey cool vid! Thanks for the report... I'm jealous since I sat and dove from my desk chair this weekend.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Good going, A lesser man would have turned back! :hello2:

Nice shots and Great work on the video