Edmonds UWP...sunday in the snow

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Edmonds UWP...sunday in the snow

Post by sunnydude »

Just got back from a great dive at the UWP. Mattleycrue76(Matt) and I were the only two divers there. Entered north of the Jetty and swam out to the line north of Jetty Way. Nice 49 minute dive. Saw my first (that I recognized) Nudibranch and swimming duck. Great dive though. Thanks Matt for braving the roads to join me. It was worth it for me to make the trip down twice (first time almost there and forgot regulator at home!).
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: Edmonds UWP...sunday in the snow

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Yeah I agree, great dive. The best part was as we were standing there with our gear on getting ready and some dude walks up and asks us "are you guys going in the water?" Also for me this was the first time I've seen birds underwater. Pretty cool. As for sunnydude, my hat goes off to you for making this dive in a wet suit. You are a braver man than I
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith