Redondo 6/6/09 w/ video

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Redondo 6/6/09 w/ video

Post by mz53480 »

Here's the video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HnMnbhnKPE[/youtube]

Got to meet lots of cool members, and thanks to Sheahan & TCwestby I got to dive too. Bonus!
Went out on the 1st dive on the north rope, nothing exciting and vis was funky chunky enough that I lost contact with them. No biggie, we found each other after a few minutes. I was about to say that the 1st dive was junk until I ran into (literally) a small red octo. very cool!
And the rest of the day was the painted greenling show....they seemed to be everywhere.
Not sure if Sheahan or TCwestby got any pics from the day, but throw em out here if ya did.
2nd dive went down the big rope to the tires and hooked north over to the boats & big pipe.....nothing too spectacular for critters, but was a great dive.
It was a great day and hope to meet up again soon w/ ya all...thanks again for the great dives!

MZ
:fish:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
PapaZ
Compulsive Diver

Re: Redondo 6/6/09 w/ video

Post by PapaZ »

Nice Red and Greens!

:roll:
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Re: Redondo 6/6/09 w/ video

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Nice job once again! Can't wait for you to head up north for some video of the MUK! Thanks for showing us around.