A video Collection

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

A video Collection

Post by H20doctor »

i took some of my vids from the last year or so and put it together today ..... best part is at the end when Pez has a show down with a cabbie at EUP

http://www.vimeo.com/5570278
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Re: A video Collection

Post by Jenbowes »

Fun! Thanks for sharing!
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Nice compilation Doc! :metal:
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

:supz: :smt038
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by billandwende »

Good times. Thanks for sharing. =D>
"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

fun!!
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
lurch
Compulsive Diver

Post by lurch »

Sweet. :supz:
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Thanks everyone.. I like Norris and his converse shoe and then the Power shower...He doesn't wear them anymore cause he switched to wet Boots.. I did have some footage of the I-beams , but for some crazy reason I can't find it at all..? It was nice video on a clear vis day.. I will hopefully be shooting HD video here in a month or 2
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

H20doctor wrote:Thanks everyone.. I like Norris and his converse shoe and then the Power shower...He doesn't wear them anymore cause he switched to wet Boots.. I did have some footage of the I-beams , but for some crazy reason I can't find it at all..? It was nice video on a clear vis day.. I will hopefully be shooting HD video here in a month or 2
Yeah, where did he get the power shower? Do you know? Because I want one, too. That thing was SWEET!!!

As I was watching the converse (funny), my thought was "geez, I hope H2O doesn't FALL ... he's looking at the GROUND!!" I was very nervous on your behalf.
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I just saw this, Awesome!!!

<bullcrap>The Power SCUBA gear rinse 2000 was flown in from a small village in the hills of deep Asia. I had to answer three riddles asked from the "man on the hill" and then recite note for note Beethovens 5th symphony, backwards.</bullcrap>

Check the DIY thread, they are super simple to make and I would be happy to tell you how. I even learned some things that I would do differently that I could pass on.

Rick

p.s. for sale, slightly used Converse Rock Boots
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**