June 4 and/or 5

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
shaggie
Avid Diver

June 4 and/or 5

Post by shaggie »

Hi all. I'll be visiting the PNW soon and would like to hook up with someone to do a little diving. I've done plenty of dives already in the area, but my usual dive buds are out of town that weekend. My plan is to bring my speargun along so that I can take some fresh fish to my parents in Yakima. I'll be arriving in Sea Tac around noon and am hoping to get in a dive or two friday then at least 3 dives on saturday, assuming the weather and vis aren't too bad of course.

John :thankyouyellow:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: June 4 and/or 5

Post by Norris »

shaggie wrote:Hi all. I'll be visiting the PNW soon and would like to hook up with someone to do a little diving. I've done plenty of dives already in the area, but my usual dive buds are out of town that weekend. My plan is to bring my speargun along so that I can take some fresh fish to my parents in Yakima. I'll be arriving in Sea Tac around noon and am hoping to get in a dive or two friday then at least 3 dives on saturday, assuming the weather and vis aren't too bad of course.

John :thankyouyellow:
Define "bad" viz please

:smt064
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
shaggie
Avid Diver

Re: June 4 and/or 5

Post by shaggie »

Considering I dive mostly in Texas lakes, bad vis is when you can't see your gauges. Really great vis is 20 ft :smt119