Looking for a dive buddy in Seattle

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
BillyD
Frequent Bubbler

Looking for a dive buddy in Seattle

Post by BillyD »

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a dive buddy or two who would like to dive with me one day a week or at least every other week. I have about 10 dives around Seattle, at Alki, Edmonds, and Redondo.
I am a PADI DM, although I havn't been insured in a couple years. I have been diving since 1998, and I've logged around 150 dives, primarely in Colorado, Queensland, and the Caribbean. I am looking for someone with a bit of experience, but really just someone who is down to blow bubbles on a regular basis.
Ideally I would like to set up something for one weekday afternoon or evening every week. I'm open to diving on weekends too, although I often have plans, at least during the summer.
Reply if you're interested, and maybe we could link up at Cove 2 soon see how it goes.

Thanks,
Bill
Plan the dive, dive the plan. Unless you see something really cool...
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Re: Looking for a dive buddy in Seattle

Post by mcloed121 »

i'm always up for diving let me know when you want to i'm looking for some one to dive today.
Anthony
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I host a dive every Wednesday and we either dive Edmonds or Mukilteo T-Dock. 7 Pm splash. I usually post on here.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

I live in Oregon, but my family lives in Bellevue, so I end up traveling to the Seattle area pretty frequently. And I would definitely love to do some diving every chance I can when I go up there. I am going to be up in the area from the 24th of this month and for maybe a week afterwards. But while I am up there I would love to do some dives. With anyone, Im not picky
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

Another option is every Wednesday at Cove 2 in West Seattle. Folks usually start showing up around 6:30, sometimes there is an earlier dive option. C'mon down. They are meeting this Weds!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

Does anyone know of any dives that are earlier than Wednesday?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Mortuus wrote:Does anyone know of any dives that are earlier than Wednesday?
There might be a dive Monday at Mukilteo. I'll post a thread, Keep an eye out for an MMM thread.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman