People Who Dive In The Afternoon & Eve/Nights - Who Are you?

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

People Who Dive In The Afternoon & Eve/Nights - Who Are you?

Post by scubnewb »

So I am really not a morning person at all... I have a odd work schedule as I am a :dj: so I am confined to diving in the afternoons, eves and nights for the most part. Not to say a dive early in the morning isnt awesome when i can make myself get up early, but I really like my nice warm bed, it awesome thats why I named it the Thousand Thread Bed lol :neener: So I am just wondering who are the folks that dive after 12 noon lol... I am aware of MMM & Wed Night Suds and plan on making it to those as well but I was just wondering in general how many others are out there like me. :dj:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
Ranbal
Just Settling In

Re: People Who Dive In The Afternoon & Eve/Nights - Who Are

Post by Ranbal »

I guess my girlfriend and I would fit into that category as hard as we try to get to the dive sites early we are always late. Exceptions to this would be training and charters. Not that this is a bad thing. We like diving in the evenings and checking out the night shift of critters.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I enjoy a nice late afternoon dive ... usually around 4:30-5'ish at either Redondo or Cove 2. My day starts at 3:30 AM ... hitting the gym at 5, and at work by about 6:45 or so. I get out of work at 3:30, and when the mood strikes can be at a dive site within the hour.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

Well with the acception of tommorrow (Friday) as I work at 8 till 2am I am free this weekend to dive in the afternoons and eves if anyone else is. I live by green lake so prefer diving in the Seattle and surrounding area due to I like divng alot better then driving... Alki would be fine with me this weekend, actually anything north of Seatac airport is fine with me lol
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I like to dive during the day, so that I can avoid driving at rush hour. I have an erratic schedule with a lot of weekday time free. I'm kind of booked for this weekend, but I'm around all next week.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
lamont
I've Got Gills

Post by lamont »

Its difficult for me to dive before 7pm on weeknights (due to work), and difficult to dive before noon on weekends (because I sleep in and need coffee and I take off in the morning much like an Airbus A380 does -- needing a lot of runway and barely getting off the ground in time...)
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

I dont dive at night because I refuse to buy a can light

*ducks*
:stir:
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

im good for anything after 5pm.. and weekends when i dont have kids ...
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Jeff Pack wrote:I dont dive at night because I refuse to buy a can light

*ducks*
:stir:
:popcorn:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

We do wednesday evening dives at 6:30-7:00pm over at Alki pretty much every week!

come on down at meet the crowd!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I usually just do dive 1 at MMM during the week, but I dive other days as well. I'm off work at 3:00 up in everett, I can be to Mukilteo by 3:15 or so, EUP by 3:45.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Unless it's a boat trip and I'm required to be there first thing in the morning, I don't do mornings. I prefer noon or later. I live in Renton, so I'm close to Redondo. That's good because it's one of my favorite places in the Sound, but depending on the circumstances, I'll where the critters are. This coming Sunday I'll be at Redondo around noon, helping a new diver figure out a dry suit. That's kind of a typical thing with me. What days are usually best for you?
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

If I dive saturdays, I prefer early, so I can get back to Tacoma Scuba and refill my tanks. Sundays, doesnt matter.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

Anyone interested in Diving Alki tomorrow afternoon/eve or going up to MMM with me on monday? I would like to get in either sun/mon and wed this week... (Not really looking to go past 60' so heads up)
-Confucius