Newbie Looking for a buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Whoolegan
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Newbie Looking for a buddy

Post by Whoolegan »

Hi All

Like the title says, I'm looking for a dive buddy. I'm in the area (lynden) visiting my sister from Chicago. Was hoping to find someone that would want to show me the ropes at Mukilteo crabbing. Little background. I have never been coldwater diving before. I have logged 25 dives mainly off the island of Aruba. I am ow certified and have been down to 116 in some fairly strong currents. But would still consider myself a newbie. If someone is looking for a buddy and has the patience let me know. I'll be in the area til aug 8 and was hoping to get in a couple dives before then. Maybe Edmonds water park too?

Thanks Rob
Last edited by Whoolegan on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Looking for a buddy

Post by LCF »

Rob, if we can work out the time, I'd be happy to show you Edmonds. I don't know Mukilteo that well, and I'm a rank beginner at crabbing.

Do you have any gear at all, and if so, what? I can give you some ideas on places to rent an appropriate wetsuit and tank, but I may be able to help you with other stuff.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames