Do you like short, silted dives with a mooch?

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
randomxy
Getting To Know Folks

Do you like short, silted dives with a mooch?

Post by randomxy »

If you answered yes, then I’m your dive buddy! I can still count my dives on my fingers; I just completed OW and a dry suit course in July right here in PS.

I’ve purchased a drysuit, undergarment, regulators and a whiz-bang computer (which I think does depth; yep, I’m sure it shows depth on one of these screens). None of which has been wet yet.

I'd like to try a BP/W setup if you have an extra as I’m on the fence about that bit. I can rent a jacket though, as I’ll be renting tanks, fins and weights until I get things dialed in a bit. I’m looking for a check-out dive for my new gear, staying relatively shallow as I figure out weight, getting horizontal and my degree of air-hogness.

Yeah, I’m not really selling it but I am good for a round (or two) of post dive beers. Hell, put up with this and I'll buy you hot wings.

This week I can do afternoon/evening (not night) dives, and next weekend is wide open (if I blow off all the other stuff I should be doing).
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: Do you like short, silted dives with a mooch?

Post by Jeremy »

Since you are in Issaquah with afternoons and evenings free I recommend you hit the WWW dive Wednesday at Cove 2. There is a pretty high probability someone there will have a BPW for you to try.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

ditto on what Jeremy said.

I live on Snoqualmie ridge and have enough spare gear for a small underwater polo team :)

let me know what you need and come out on Wednesday!!

check out the WWW thread under dive planning!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Randomxy.....I sent you a PM as well.....I am hoping to hit the WWW this week....would be good to meet ya...also hoping to meet the others in the WWW dives.
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

The thread for this week's WWW is now up for those who are interested
randomxy
Getting To Know Folks

Post by randomxy »

Excellent - I'll be at WWW this week, looks like for both dives. Looking forward to meeting folks.