8-29 to 9-3 dive trip - Seattle

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Adoozer
Getting To Know Folks

8-29 to 9-3 dive trip - Seattle

Post by Adoozer »

Officially vising 8-29 to 9-3.

Vising Seattle and looking for a dive buddy/buddies for an action packed long weekend of diving starting Friday the 30th and going to Monday the 2nd.

Thursday and Tuesday I will be visiting friends in the area. But I will be planning out a 4 day trek in between. I have a blank slate for anything within driving/boating distance of Seattle. I will be renting a vehicle for the trip so I will have my own transportation. I am up for any type of diving wreck, deep, boat, muck, shore, current, cold, lo-vis. I will be lugging my dslr along with me everywhere and diving on nitrox singles. If you like to motor through everything I may drive you crazy snapping pictures stopping here and there - I take my time. I dive wet with no issues in cold water. It's often mid 40's in lake Michigan, but I prefer 48+ so hopefully its still in the 50's in two weeks. I will be certifying dry this weekend but from what I gather I don't anticipate being comfortable enough after two weekends of dry diving to go dry for the trip with the camera rig.

I'm a PADI rescue,deep,wreck,nitrox and hopefully after the weekend MSD and dry suit. 350+ dives 100+ coldish water (48-55F)

-Andrew
Adoozer
Getting To Know Folks

Re: 8-29 to 9-3 dive trip - Seattle

Post by Adoozer »

:smt064 Anyone diving over labor day weekend in the Seattle area? I'll drive up to BC if need be, let me know ?? I would like to book hotels this week.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

I will be doin dives in port townsend that week if you can't find buddies on that side. Not far from Seattle but it does require a couple of ferry rides.

I am old and slow and my camera is attached permanently to my right hand so if you don't mind getting a few feet apart then your welcome to come on over. It's a lovely, touristy town and there is a lot to see on land as well as underwater.

P.S. Check out my photo site to see what's there to look at.
Adoozer
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Adoozer »

Sounds good to me. I will be meeting up with MrGlencoe and a few others in the area. I will shoot you an email on Monday to discuss specifics. Looks like you have the area pretty well scouted out for the good stuff from the looks of those pictures.