Looking for someone with plenty of experience for 9-29-14

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
ChristsITGuy
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking for someone with plenty of experience for 9-29-14

Post by ChristsITGuy »

I am planning to be in the Seattle region in late September (Monday the 29th) and want to dive Puget Sound (or any good location). I will be AOWD by then but have only been diving since June 1st. I would like to do two or three dives (the third may be ambitious) and do some video of the dive.

I have been reading a lot about the area and the horror stories of those with little to no experience with tides, slack times, etc. I tried to find a boat but no ones seems to go out unless it is on the weekend and I am booked. I would love to pair up with someone who knows the area and has plenty of local experience. Anyone available???
Mark S. Moreno
mark@familymoreno.com
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Looking for someone with plenty of experience for 9-29-1

Post by Norris »

Hang in there, someone will pop up I am sure. I work Mondays so not an option for me.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Normally I'd be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake ... but alas on Sept. 29 I'll be in the Red Sea ... :supz:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

When it gets closer to your dates, post again...
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Right now I have that day off and would be willing to show you around a couple of dive sites here. My work schedule could change so can't fully commit yet. But I can let you know sometime this week.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option