Looking for a weekday dive buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
lkwdryan
Just Settling In

Looking for a weekday dive buddy

Post by lkwdryan »

I am looking for a buddy-buddy's to start diving with during the week. I have six logged dives that have gone great so far! I have all my own gear already and my tanks get filled immediately after all of my dive's so I'm usually ready to go. OW cert to 60 feet. (been to 61) so depth is only a temporary issue. In night diving class currently, so I am game for that as well-soon... I have a book that lists many locations of Puget sound wrecks that may cool to check out as well. If there is a winter crab season I will be harvesting as well. I want someone with more experience than myself so I could possibly learn something. Preferably someone very confident also, as I am already very comfortable in the water. Collecting old bottles,and finding cool creatures to see is also fun. Most days after 9:30 AM, and being done by 1:30-2:00PM. A cool/productive dive could also be arranged with notice if more time is needed. Thanks :nutty:
sarinae
Aquaphile

Re: Looking for a weekday dive buddy

Post by sarinae »

I'm looking for someone to go crabbing with on a Tues or Thurs, if you are open to doing that in the northend, let me know. My favorite spot is Mukilteo. Availability is Tues to meet at noon or so, Thurs after 9am. Some Saturdays and Sundays, especially mornings. In fact, if you are free this coming Saturday I would be game.

I'm PADI DM certified and the 60 ft limit is not a problem. Plenty of crab within that depth range. We can have lots of fun!

Sarina
lkwdryan
Just Settling In

Re: Looking for a weekday dive buddy

Post by lkwdryan »

I would like to go for some crab this Thursday the 16th, if you're still open. I can leave Tacoma around 8 AM, so I could be there by around 10 or 11.