Looking 4 some friends to show the south sound to a visitor

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Ready4Launch
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking 4 some friends to show the south sound to a visitor

Post by Ready4Launch »

So, Scubaboard said that there's quite a few people in the south sound area, and people on this forum like to show off the diving in the area. So, here I am looking for a dive buddy, because I'll be in Chehalis, WA for about 5-6 weeks starting 27Apr. I'm not from the area, but here's my forum intro and Scubaboard message.

I'd like to get at least 2 dive days in while up there with the first weekend of May being definite. My job has me in Chehalis 7x12's starting 03May, but at some point I can probably take another Saturday or Sunday off during the middle of the job. Then I can probably go again right before I leave to go to my next assignment. I'd like to hit up Hood Canal and other south sound areas unless you can be really convincing for something else more awesome. :)

Hope to meet up with a couple of you. Cheers!

:partyman:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Looking 4 some friends to show the south sound to a visi

Post by Gdog »

Welcome to the board! As we hit May, post again that you are looking for a buddy. There are always the midweek dives too, and since you are in Chehalis, you would be closest to the south sound crew. We dive on Thursdays. Watch for our posts.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: Looking 4 some friends to show the south sound to a visi

Post by Grateful Diver »

Ping me when you get here. I'm leaving for Fiji on the 14th, but if I can squeeze in a dive or two before then I'd happily show you around ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/